Hmm.. Today was the first exam of my year one semester two course. Not bad, not as I thought before^^ But ar.. Since it Dr. Carmen gave back to us our journal, and very unlucky I just received my assignment, it seems that my marks were not satisfying me~ And the worst is, I suddenly reminded that Dr. Carmen will continue teaching us on the next semester! Shit!! How bad.. I forgot about it.. That’s why I wrote a lot in my journal without thinking too much! And I even said that I hope I will grow braver in the future!! My goodness!! If I’m not taking wrong, she will be teaching us the psycholinguistic~ T,T
About the exam paper le.. I still can handle it.. Just not confident with my answer. Hehe.. You know la.. I was not that kind of hardworking person ma.. Especially the MCQ part lo~ nearly die you know? The question were based on our text but I didn’t read the whole part of the text.. You know what I mean right? I can just aim and shoot with my ‘common sense’ when I was facing with it…
And also the fallacies part! Also shit la! How badly I memorized it but I get confused at last minute! So useless right? Shit… haiz.. And the definition of the fallacy, I can’t even remember it very clearly, just wrote base on my limited memory. Ngai~~~
Sigh… What can do ler? Now can only read the other subjects which still have hope to score a better marks lo~ hush~ journalism, literature, semantics, grammar and oral comm!! Add oil ar!! Don’t want to get low CGPA again! Must reach as high as I could!!! Aza- aza!!
Cách Chơi Tứ Sắc ON68 | Nắm Luật Xếp Bài Dễ Hiểu Sau 60s
-
Cách chơi tứ sắc được trình bày theo lối trực quan, giúp người tham gia
nhận biết từng màu và từng nhóm quân ngay từ lượt đầu. Không khí bàn trực
tuyến trở...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment