Friday, February 11, 2011

Going Back versus Not Going Back

Went back KL three days ago.
In less than ten hours I will be shifting to kampar. =(

The mood is really really different from what I used to feel before.
I feel so so upset to get back here. Not really got affected by the Chinese New Year mood.

Back to when I fly from here to there, I know for sure that I will be home in a few months. But not now. It will sure last for quite a long period, like.... years? I don't know.

Of course I want to go home whenever I have semester break. But there's always people who likes to gehboh about your thing, which really pissed me off.

Most recent example, they knew that I have been home for four months, so when they saw me going back for CNY, they asked: EH, you come back again ar? <
So what?! Yea lar my money is not much, I'm not rich, I got loan to pay back, but my parent is still able to pay for me to go home and celebrate CNY mah! If not then I stay alone in kampar, eat sendiri and jiak west-north wind ar? Kanasai punya otak!

See? That's the main reason I don't want to go back to face them.

Going back home too often? Wrong! Waste money.
Not going back home so often? Wrong again! What about your parent and grandparent who miss you so much?

This is, for me, a serious and big matter to think and ponder. No wonder I got so many white-hair within my black hair. Think too much jor.

No comments: