Saturday, September 27, 2008

我不难过了!

this is my third day since I went home
Honestly..
I didn’t include ‘friends visit’ in my holidays’ planning
I decided to be at home for the whole day
and watch through the Hong Kong drama and movie
which I have borrowed from Ah Bit.
I need to go for the Friday night service tonight
Actually I have received a call from Su Ling before the service..
She asked whether I want to go out
with those old friends from Tenom..
Frankly, I refused the invitation without hesitation
I don’t know why~
Maybe it’s because I was ill
It seems that I was always in a bad condition
when I went back to my hometown.
I would always fall sick!
And that would be one of my reasons to refuse them.
After the service I and my parent went to dinner
And you know what?
What a huge shock from those nocturnal!
I guess it’s about 12.30 in the morning
when Tian Loong phoned me!
He asked me to go outside
coz they were outside my house!
God know what was playing in their mind!
There came out four of them..
Tian Loong, Jason, Even and Jiat
They even asked me to go out with them at that time!
Gosh!! My brain isn’t impaired man!
How am I going to hang out with them?
It’s nearly 1 a.m. in the morning!
Give me a break okey?!
I have no deal as well to chat a lil with them..
But there’s one thing that I was really proud of myself!
I HAVE LET IT GO!
I have let go whole of the unhappy memory!
I can even stare straightforwardly into his eyes!
without turning my head away!
I can talk with him with my usual tone!
I can speak with him without extra heartbeat!
Without tension!
I’m great!!
Only god knew how my feeling all these days was..
More than ten times I imagined the scene when I shall meet him.
I imagined what I should talk.
I imagined how I should talk.
I imagined what is the proper way and content that I should speak with him
so that he knew that I lived better than him!
But God arranged the whole thing..
All the things that I considered were in vain
It just went out naturally...
I can’t even review what I have imagined before
But I knew that I did it so well…
So here’s a song, stranger, that I want to send to him…

“...我不难过了
甚至真心希望你能幸福
当我了解你只活在记忆里头
我不恨你了
甚至原谅你的残忍理由
当我了解不爱了连回忆都是负荷
我不恨你了
甚至感谢这样不期而遇
当我从你眼中发现我已是陌生人了...”

No comments: