Saturday, September 06, 2008

Keep raining...

Haiz..
Today is the 1st day of exam
sucks subject
Pendidikan Moral~~
Actually last night
Ah Ling, Ah Bit and me
we put a big effort on the subject
Yeah we know that the mark is not counted in CGPA
but at least we can score it much more prettier lo^^
Haiz~
Last night we slept at about 2-3am..
*swt*
I almost can't woke up this morning
Luckily Ah Ling found that I'm deadly in dream
so she wake me up
Haha...
That's why I didn't like the exam timetable of this semester lo..
All subjects was settled to start at 9am!!
What the hell!?
Don't they think that 9am is too early??
They should have give us more resting time!
*sigh*
I prefer 2pm better~~
At least can sleep until afternoon..
Haha..=p
Oh ya oh ya~
*sigh again*
I thought that I can buy Joanna and Grace the 'Hymn of Praise'
but when I ask Sze Chuan
he said it's sold out wor..
If i wanna get the latest edition
I still need to wait for quite a long time...
Hmm~
Disappointed~~

No comments: