Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Birthday "surprise"


I have been thinking over and over, whether or not should I write this post. Since this blog has went quite "public" already.

And then I came to realize, why should I bother so much? This is my blog, my personal blog. Even if the post I wrote offended someone else, you can just ignore my post. This is a place to express what have slipped through my mind, and the happenings as well.
For whom who had read my "syok sendiri" post, you all know that I don't like surprises and celebration which I think are troublesome.

During that special day of mine, I woke up, surprisingly, quite early in the morning.

I opened youtube, listened to Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song.

In another window, I opened my favourite Domo Kun.

I laid on my bed, read some articles. Tried to relax myself as much as I could in just one day.

I enjoyed, and I felt blessed. What a nice day :D


That was a friday night. I attended friday night service with other church members as usual. There were only a few of them knew that it was my birthday. I told them because I assumed they would respect me on things that I dislike.

After the dinner-together, when I came out from the church van, I saw a cake at the front seat.

I said no, definitely no for that. Then one of them whispered to me that there will be only 4 of them.

I "warned" them in a way of kidding that I don't want thing like this. They promised me they would not do so. They just kinda forced me to cut the cake, so called traditional.

Things always would not turn out just like what you want it to be.

After the service ended, those in the church van wanted to celebrate with me.

They followed me back home. Screaming my name, annoucing loudly that it is my birthday. I can just choose to entertain them.

I knew the good intension of you all. But I really don't feel like doing this. Especially the birthday song and the blowing of candles. and also when you guys asked me to bite the candles out of the cake =.=

Out of all that, I particularly dislike the face that one of them showed. I have already mentioned N-times that I don't need all these. But you guys insisted, so I am fine with coordination.

But can you just show some respect to me? Don't try to push me so hard. You made me said something harsh, you made me unintentionally build up awkwardness among us. You made me feel like I am the one to be blamed. Your attitude made others feel like I don't appreciate what you all have did.



What the fuck? Why am I apologizing to every each of them in the middle of the night? It was my f*cking birthday, and I was saying sorry! Deng!!

and so, that was my so called "birthday surprise", which I ruined it, and I felt uneasy about.


2 comments:

slfiona87 said...

Screw them XD You're supposed to be happy on your birthday, that's how the happy birthday song came about I guess =p Cheers =)

Jenny said...

I am so sorry dear.
At the beginning, I really thought just few of us, i just want have a nice birthday with you, the first time and maybe the last time with my Bobui.. I want to say, really sorry. A sincerely sorry from me to you... I dont know what else can i do besides this sorry, actually i just want to have a great moment with you! Another sorry for you, you always did heard me said my stuff,I means so-called " secret", I dont know whether this secrets really bothering you, but i just wanna find a person that can hear me say anything even not helping me in settle any problem. But i just want to say, I wont "mafan" you Bobui... And dont blame yourself okie? You did not do wrong in anything, it just our ideas. At last, sorry again