Friday, July 08, 2011

Swallow and Digest


There are so many things happened amongst us recently.

All of these -- friendship, accompanying, together-ness, emotions, boy-girl relationship...

At first, I would try to console, telling this and that, giving advices.

Now I don't want to bother anymore.

Whatever you want to do, or you feel as you want to do, just go ahead. They are non of my business after all.


Boycotting, fine. Back-stabbing, okay.

Do you think you are the only one who has harsh feeling when you acted that way? NO! We all did.

What more could I have done? I can only shut my mouth, watch, observe, accept, and then swallow and digest.


I am too tired to entertain you anymore. You won't understand no matter how hard we have tried to explain.

Bye bye.

2 comments:

The Grey Empress said...

Si Mut Cui, who made you angry? Don't bother lar. Not many people like Miao, I, so nice one.

Mut Cui@Kayee said...

wuah... things like that also you can said it out ah?? Hahaha.. Yea I know you are super nice 1, coz always enjoy bullying mah.