Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At last, --K Box we have come!!--

It has really been a long time
that I wish I could go to sing a song
We are so free in this short semester
We have only two hours classes equally per day...
That's why I say human are despicable..
You know what?
We always wanted to go
either shopping or sing K or loitering
at anywhere we could have been
when we are busy with our assignment or classes.
But somehow
at the time when we were so free
and we were having a lot of idle time
we don't feel to go anywhere else.
Damn~~
By the way, I still din book my flight ticket yet.
I tried to, but the e-banking stuff was sucks!!
Damn it.. I can't login since May
since I was blocked by the service
coz I have exceeded the limit of logging in.
then I was forced to visit the Bank
to get my account live.
I couldn't paid the money..
it was needed to buy the flight ticket.
Yuko accompanied me...
She said SS2 is more convenience
so we went there after class, at about 3pm.
Gosh!!
It's only 7 peoples waiting for the customer service's line!
I have took the number
and waited for nearly 1 hour!
Waited for my number to be called!
I was so frustrated
then I decided to leave.
Since it's about 3.30pm
so we went to the K-Box...
Well.. it's not that super fine as Red Box and Green Box do
but at least we can still satisfied our mood to sing out loud!!
hahahaha....
The receptionist told us that we can sing til 6.30pm..
It's about 3 hours lo~
walao~really punctual lehh that one who collect money..
she came over to collect $$ even though it's not yet 6.3opm**
But hoh~Dunno why la..
they din close our a/c lehh~
I mean the tv scene
that allow us to pick song and see what songs have we chose..
Then we mah continue sing lo!
haha...sing until about 8.30pm..
until we cannot tahan anymore..
Too hungry la..
din eat for the whole day wor..
beh tahan de la~

No comments: