Monday, October 13, 2008

a new born baby!

actually i have heard from my mom since month of...
July or August??
I'm not that sure~
But it doesn't matter
at least i have this opportunity to see the baby now^^
I went to my uncle's house (father's bro) tonight...
I'm kind of impatient to meet the baby
Ma sisters said she looks exactly like a 'she' baby..
Erm.. I mean, you know..
some of the baby were not much like their gender
that we can't identify them as a 'he' or 'she'..
Ma big sister did~haha..
People often thought that she was a boy
when she used to be a kid.. Haha..
Well I saw the baby as well..
But why was her skin seems a bit darker than others?
I don't know~and er..
this is a lil hard to say..
the baby's forehead was 'high'??
The Chinese people will say that the kid is smart and clever
if their forehard is 'high'..
but a gal shouldn't have it as well..
It's not that good looking~
So ma mum asked ma uncle's wife
to rub the baby's forehead frequently
so that the forehead can be shorter??
haha.. Maybe somebody don't believe it
but it works!
but there's still something that im not satisfy with~
it's her name>"<
Haiz...
really dunno what to said about it..
I always dream to give a special name to ma children someday
so i was kinda care about what those baby was named..
Her name was not that terrible
it's just a lil tacky~
I mean...
not very much of today's ppl will get their children a name like that..
Her name is 秀丽
according to ma mum
清秀又美丽...
*Sigh*
the meaning is good
means delicate and pretty
but... HAIZ~~~
Nvm la!
As long as the baby is healthy
the name is not that important la..

this is the baby..

the pic is not bright enuf..if not shld be more cutie~

No comments: