Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's the 3rd week though..*Sien+ing*

*Sigh* Cannot deny that the time don't wait for anyone..
Short sems got only 7 teaching weeks
and it's now moving into the third weeks!
A lil bit of tensiousness..
Not really serious..
Coz i can follow up with the Japanese as well^^
But somehow I'm kinda worry about my MLE..
It 'smells' exactly like those I've learnt before.
And I don't know why do Miao has that kind of biased view
she think that those author were sophisticated~?!
Hehe.. Actually i myself do have that kind thought
because they like write in 'un-clear' manner..
They like to leave us some ??-blank-??
at the and of their story
we are needed to find out the theme
that was disguised inside the story..
*fainted*
Why don't they just made it more understandable?!
Im recently listening to a Chinese song sang by Fish Leong
it's title is 不是我不明白(it's not that I'm not understand)
Really nice song indeed..
I have been attracted by it's lyric at first...

Share share here...
~chorus~
不是我不明白
这样并不算太坏
能再次关怀
时间洗刷所有不愉快
后来的爱
我们尝试去宽待
懂得爱
说来无奈
来自对你亏待
没刻意掩埋
没对他坦白
你还在
It's not really the portrayal of my heart
those scene that been sang out
had left me too far...
But the main point here is that ---
we are both grown up
we can treat things generously as we could
and it's not too bad
that we can still be able to care about each other
I hope I can made it..
sooner or later...

No comments: