Monday, October 27, 2008

get to read literature soon*sigh*

Haiz~ really unexpected that I would 'soak' into
the world of literature once again..
Yup.. Im having my short semester
one of the subjects is Malaysian Literature in English
So called MLE..
It means that there's a lot of short stories and novel
waving thier hands
and smiling brilliantly towards me!
*vomit*
it's a nightmare to me!
last semester i had been captured in the Shakespeare
John Milton
and the middle english and etc..
Now Im re-captured in Lee Kok Liang
K.S. Maniam and etc..
T.T Im going to hell soon!!!
Since one of the novels is 'The Return'
that i have read in secondary school before
(no misunderstood~
It's compulsory in the english subject
i'm not that hardworking la~)
how possible am I to buy that book again?!
I don't wish to own it that much~
So that I asked ma mom to post the novel to me
using pos express^^
haha.. It's not expensive
it cost only RM3~
and I received it after 2 days.
Hmm...
I wish that I could score a flyin color
on this subject
at the end of the year
God bless me~~

haha..have you ever received pos express like this one?
it's my name on the line of the receiver >"<

this is one of the novel that im going to complete about

No comments: