Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Japanese is hard though interesting

I learned Japanese for the second class today
We learned a lot more than yesterday
A lot lot more than Katakana and Hiragana.
As Toshiko sensei mentioned before
(I myself heard from others
because I have not present at the first lecture.. Hehe..)
we need to learn all these Japanese stuff in just 7 teaching weeks!
It's not impossible to learn all of it
but though, it's also hardly possible.
So we were in a rush in the so-called-Japanese world.
Beside memorizing all the Kata and Hira
we have to understand the meaning
when it was pronounced.
Gosh.. Fighting with the time
It's the second week on the running.
By the time we can't memorize the Kata and Hira so well
and Toshiko was like...
'We are out of time!'
But of course she surely wouldn't say things like that la
because Japanese people are usually very polite and gentle..
Don't know why
I mean most of them
but of course not all of them!
She has teached us very much of sentence constructions
and some of the daily use vocab.
Hush.. I can read the word one by one
but I am not sure
if I can understand it as the way it is.
and you know what?
I'm really jealous with Peiha~Haha..
She don't came to lecture and tutorial today..
according to her explanation
she was lazy to wake up...
*Sigh*
No wonder she would felt lazy to attend the class.
She has understand the whole things ma~~
So she felt bored and sleepy~
each time during the class...
By the way
after the Japanese class was finished
i saw the classmates
holding and studying some Chinese words.
It's the Bi Shun
(something to do with the correct handwriting letter)
and some HanYuPinYin (spelling to the Chinese word).
It reminded me to my childhood
when I'm on my primary one.
It seems super easy for us now
(coz I saw Miao's face was shining^^
Haha..She teached them how to read the HanYuPinYin
according to their label)
but it's the same for us
when we were being teached in that way too!
The only different is they just learn it now.
Actually i truely want to give an applause to them
whom have take Chinese as their elective subjects
because Chinese is something that is easy to learn
but hard to 'get pro'~
in Chinese
it was called易学难精!
So students who took Chinese
かんばって!haha...

No comments: